Sunday 5 October 2008

Some recent designs


This necklace has lovely peacock colours, it's a paua shell pendant with amethyst, onyx, peacock pearls, lavastone, haemeatit and blue gold stone. Twinkles like the night sky!



This is a lovely aquatic piece and very soft and feminine feel with turquoise, moonstone, lapis lazuli, pearl, aquamarine, blue calcite and quartz. Reminds me of being by the sea!

This is one of my seaside range. These striking peachy shells combine beautifully with pearl and smaller vintage shells. This particular piece has been snapped up already but if you like these shells I still have some and could make something bespoke with them. For a more dramatic look I have a similar necklace made with small round black lava beads, garnet and pearls to intersperse the shells.



This design is one of my favourites and everyone seems to love it. A beautiful faceted amethyst pendant hangs from cascade of tourmaline, amethyst, prehenite, fluorite, aquamarine, kyanite and more! All my jewellery is unique and no design is ever replicated, although there have been bids to mass produce this one!

No comments: